Wednesday 4 July 2007

Voices, voices everywhere...


First of all for some unknown reason I can't get the other tracks up onto the site tonight so it's a single post I'm afraid.

Over the weekend I found out, in my usually belated fashion that a Weekend In The City is a truly great album. Thank god.

In all honesty the 'Silent Alarm' past me by until 12 months later when I really got into it and the same was happening again with the second album. It takes a very close listen in my opinion  - certainly not as obvious as first set of tunes yet still retaining that angular, dance tinge edge. probably the best band in Britain.

Erol providing a different take on She's Hearing Voices...

She's Hearing Voices (Erol Alkan Calling Your Dub)

Tags:
Tags:
Tags:
Tags:




No comments:

Post a Comment