Once again we are honoured to present an amazing mix from our friends electric. This time we present a mix from the foremost mp3 blog in the Southern Hemisphere, Another Night On Earth.
Chris Keyz, who runs this fine blog, will need no introduction to many of you as his blog reaches far and wide - but this isn't just down to Chris being one of the nicest blokes out there, no Sir. It is basically due to his high musical standards and impeccable eye (as can be seen in his choice of picture for his Hot R.S - Slow Blow post from a few weeks back).
There's plenty in the pipeline from Chris to look out for but in the meantime make sure to check out his Press Play series of mixes as well as more of his own mixes which you can find strewn across cyberspace if you know where to look. For this mix Chris gives us an insight into his love of midtempo groovers mixing new releases with some firm favourites thrown in for good measure.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Chris Keyz...
LoveBubble a mix by Chris Keyz for Ugly Talented
Thanks to all who contributed to the playlist challenge. Chris has now put us out of our collective misery - many thanks go out to him again for a fantastic mix.
01. Tom Scott - Burundi Beat
02. DJ Harvey - Shine On (edit of Bill Withers - You Got The Stuff)
03. Be - Provelove (remix/edit of Ned Doheny - To Prove My Love)
04. Hot Coins - Dance Valet
05. Randee Jean - Pruning
06. Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady
07. Jackson Jones - Put Your Pants On (Pilooski Edit)
08. Modern Sound Corprotaion - Safari pt2
09. Escort - Starlight
10. Beauregard, Violetti & Ste-Claire - Ce Soir (Mike Burns Edit)
11. Fern Kinney - Groove Me (Cosmo Vitelli Re-Edit)
12. The Main Stem - Nubile Disco (sketch)
13. Lovefingers - Zoysia
14. Caroline Crawford - Coming On Strong (Floordub 'Coming On Slow' Edit)
15. Coke Escovedo - Runaway
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Posted by Haydn at 19:41