Wednesday 22 August 2007

Sleepy



Christ I'm shattered - this will be short and sweet. During my travels I five star anything on the ipod that I think deserves posting but the issue trying to find the reason why you did that 7 days later.

Now I re-listen to everything before I blog aznd try and get a common theme on the go. All the posts tonight have soulful funk/groove to them with the real instrumentation. I was in the car today with Haydn lamenting that nobody makes records with full orchestras/backing vocals/horn sections anymore. Shame.

Some lavish spending on classy recordings in these days of bedroom productions would be a welcome return. No doubt you will all point out that all the tunes posted tonight are sampled to the high teeth but hey ho.

Embrace the deceit.

Love Honey, Love Heartache (Larry Levan Vocal Mix) - Man Friday

Don't Joke With A hungry Man - Quantic

How Do You Really Feel - Breakestra

No comments:

Post a Comment