Wednesday 29 August 2007

The best song title in the world, probably...



The only respite from the hellish journey I experienced today came in the form of the following tracks bringing a little joy into what can only be described mundane motorway driving. I'm sure I picked up 3 points too - I am hating on the Cumbrian Mobile Safety units.

Tonight, Fat Cat provocateurs Mum with a quality track title (which I was reading on the iPod as I flew under the mobile speed camera, hence the 3 points), uber baroque pop, jazz funk producer David Axelrod from the Capitol recordings plus The Fabulous Souls.

I'll be taking tomorrow's post too before heading off to see Prince at the O2 arena and then attempting to survive 72 hours in Ibiza, saying goodbye to my youth.

The Fabulous Souls - Take Me

David Axelrod - Songs of Innocence

Mum - Go Go Smear The Poison Ivy, Let Your Crooked Hands Be Holy


Tags:
Tags:
Tags:





No comments:

Post a Comment