Saturday 1 March 2008

Hold on...

... I am posting shortly.

Between moving jobs this week and leaving my old role Haydn has single handedly kept the ship on an even keel - and done a beautifiul job of it too. I should go missing more often to keep the quality high.

I've literally listened to nothing in the past month so I am dying to get back into the swing of things. There are a few changes to our hosting happening in the next 24 hours - once we clear that I can get the tracks posted and away we go.

I think I need to get down to Piccadilly Records and the Vinyl Exchange to bolster my musical library given that Haydn has blown me out of the water with nothing but funky goodness since January.

Only 789 posts to clear on Google Reader and normality shall ensue.

1 comment:

Post a Comment